Finn is an Assassin in MultiVersus that can be a dangerous opponent when used with the best combos. Below I have suggested some of the combos that are most suited for beginners. He has some powerful attacks that you can follow up with other attacks or specials. And when you do it correctly you do a lot of damage to your opponents. So without further ado let us check the best 2, 3, and 4 hit combos for Finn in MultiVersus.
Best Finn Combos List for MultiVersus
Here is a list of the best combos you can use for Finn in MultiVersus:
- 2 Hit Combos
- 3 Hit Combos
- 4 Hit Combos
You should practice the below combos in The Lab first. Once you are confident that you can execute them timely, you can start using them against other players online. I also suggest you check our guide on the best perks for Finn. With those perks and the below combos, you should be able to make the most out of Finn.
2 Hit Combos
2 Hit combos here rely on launching your opponent in the air and then following them up with an attack.
- First combo: Ground Up + Air Up. You start by hitting your opponent with a Slasher then use Sky Punch next.
- Second combo: Ground Up + Air Down. Hit your opponent with a Slasher then follow it up with a Ground Chop.
- Third combo: Ground Up + Air Side. Again, start by hitting your opponent with a Slasher then attack next with Flying Sword Moves.
3 Hit Combos
Here are some of the 3 hit combos you can use for Finn.
- First combo: Ground Side + Ground Up + Air Down. Start with The Sword Stuff then use Slasher and finish with a Ground Chop.
- Second combo: Ground Side + Ground Up + Air Side. For this combo too you use The Sword Stuff followed by Slasher but this time end it with the Flying Sword Moves.
- Third combo: Ground Side + Ground Up + Air Up. Lastly, the initial pattern for this combo is the same as the previous two. You start with Sword Stuff and Slasher but end it with another up attack that is Sky Punch.
4 Hit Combos
These are some of the most powerful combos you can use for this character.
- First combo: Ground Side + Ground Up + Air Up + Special Air Up. Quite an easy four-hit combo, you start with The Sword Stuff and Slasher. Next, hit them with a Sky Punch and finish this combo with the special Soaring Backpack Attack.
- Second combo: Neutral Attack + Ground Side + Ground Up + Special Air Up. Start this combo with a simple Chop, next follow it with The Sword Stuff. Now use Slasher to launch them in the air and end the combo with a Soaring Backpack Attack.
That covers this list of the best combos to use with Finn in MultiVersus. If you are planning on trying other characters then I suggest you check out our best character Tier List for them. And if you need help with perks then check out our best perks for Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman.