Do you want to create the best Conjurer build in Arcane Odyssey? In this action-packed RPG, there are four stats namely Vitality, Magic, Strength, and Weapons. Based on how you divide your stat points between them determines your build. The Conjurers focus on boosting their Magic and Weapon stats. Due to this, they get the ability to imbue their Weapons with their Magic type. This can give you many advantages in combat and we will tell you all about it.
Arcane Odyssey Best Conjurer Build
As we mentioned, the Conjurers can imbue their weapons with their magic type. But how does it help in combat? Since the weapon is imbued with magic, it will inflict higher damage and apply the magic’s status effect. For example:
- Poison imbued weapon: Poisoned status effect
- Glass imbued weapon: Bleeding status effect
- Lightning imbued weapon: Paralysis status effect, and so on.
That being said, here’s what you’ll need to create the best Conjurer build in Arcane Odyssey.
- Stats: You can use the 120 Magic 130 Weapon. But we recommend you go with the 100 Magic 150 Weapon build.
- Gear: You can choose the gear according to your preference. Here are the pieces that worked best for us.
- Lion of Ravenna Chestpiece
- Hard Ravenna Fallen King Boots
- Ravenna Centurion Helmet
- Weapons: Kai’s Sabre, Iron Katana, Wooden Bow, Scimitars of Storm
Although Conjurers have good magic stats, they prefer using weapons due to imbuement. So you must choose the best weapons for this build. We chose Kai’s Sabre because of its Flying Slash attack. This ranged attack can inflict huge damage from a distance. The Iron Katana’s Flash Strike is great to teleport forward and close the distance. Bows imbued with magic can inflict heavy damage fast from a distance. Finally, Scimitars of Storm for its AoE attacks.
Note that this build is based on our playstyle and can change from player to player.
That’s everything from us on the best Conjurer build in Arcane Odyssey. For more such content like How to Spawn Boat, make sure you visit our Arcane Odyssey section.