Ceruledge is one of the strongest Pokemon you can use for Solo Tera Raids with the best build in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. With the right moves, you should be able to clear 5 and 6-star raids on your own. But since it learns many interesting and powerful moves, picking the optimal ones can be a bit tough. So in this guide check out the best Ceruledge Tera Raid build to use in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
Best Ceruledge Builds for Tera Raids in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
The best Ceruledge build consists of these Moves, Held Item, Stats to EV Train, and Tera Type:
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Phantom Force
- Bitter Blade
- Held Item
- Stats to EV Train
- Special Defense
- Tera Type
Here is what you should know about them:
- Swords Dance (can teach it using a TM)
- Flare Blitz (can teach it using a TM)
- Phantom Force (can teach it using a TM)
Swords Dance is a very useful move because it raises the user’s attack by two Stages. And Ceruledge’s best stat is Attack, which has a base stat of 125. Thus improving on it makes it better. Next for its STAB benefits, you can teach it the moves Flare Blitz and Phantom Force. These both moves do Physical damage to your target while you make the most out of the type advantage.
Aside from the above 3 moves for the final slot, you can use any of these moves:
- Bitter Blade (learned at level 48 by leveling up) – recommended
- Shadow Claw (can teach it using a TM) – recommended
- X-Scissor (can teach it using a TM)
- Close Combat (can teach it using a TM)
- Iron Head (can teach it using a TM)
- Dragon Claw (can teach it using a TM)
- Poison Jab (can teach it using a TM)
- Leftovers: It restores 6.25% of the Maximum HP at the end of every turn.
Aside from the above recommendation, you can also make your Ceruledge hold these items.
- Charcoal: Increases the damage of Fire-type moves by 20%.
- Spell Tag: Increases the damage of Ghost-type moves by 20%.
Stats to EV Train
Since its highest base stat is Attack that is also the stat you should focus on while EV Training. After you max out its Attack, the next stat should be speed. Even though Special Defense is higher. Having high speed can help you attack first which can help you finish raids faster. Finally, you should put your remaining EV training efforts into improving the Special Defense.
Since this is a Fire/Ghost Pokemon, its best Tera types are also the same.
That covers this guide on the best Ceruledge Tera Raid build to use in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. This build is good enough that you can add it to your teams for the ranked battles series. If you need more help on other topics of this game then be sure to check our Pokemon SV guides.