Clash Royale is a fun real-time strategy game where you take 8 cards in a deck and battle other players. You start your journey in Arena 1 to Legendary Arena. Along the way, you will have to go through multiple Arenas. Certain Arenas can become bottlenecks as certain cards are just better than others. One such arena I will be talking about is Arena 5, Spell Valley. This Arena unlocks a ton of good Cards which will prove to be tough to get through. In this guide, I will show you the Best Arena 5 Decks in Clash Royale.
Best Arena 5 Decks in Clash Royale
Once you get to Arena 5: Spell Valley at 1300 trophies, you will unlock the Zap, Witch, Hog Rider, Wall Breakers, Bats, & the Princess. All of these Cards are amazing & can be upgraded fairly easily. Once you get here, a lot of Deck Archetypes will open up to you. The Best Clash Royale Decks for Arena 5 that I highly recommend using are as shown below.
PEKKA Hog Hybrid
- Goblins, Bats, Zap, Fireball, Valkyrie, Hog Rider, Wizard, & PEKKA. (3.8 Elixir)
- Zap, Archers, Knight, Fireball, Hog Rider, Inferno Tower, Goblin Barrel, & Princess. (3.4 Elixir)
2.8 Hog Cycle – Best Arena 5 Deck in Clash Royale
- Skeletons, Fireball, Zap, Knight, Cannon, Fireball, Musketeer, & Hog Rider. (2.8 Elixir)
Giant Witch Beatdown
- Goblins, Zap, Archers, Knight, Fireball, Giant, Baby Dragon, & Witch. (3.5 Elixir)
Battle Ram Trifecta
- Spear Goblins, Zap, Archers, Fireball, Musketeer, Goblin Cage, Valkyrie, & Battle Ram. (3.4 Elixir)
These are my highly recommended Decks for Spell Valley. These are some pretty solid & will make you win a lot of matches. Each of them is a mix of Archetypes and covers the basic mechanics of the game. You can change certain cards for what you like. Replace some cards to fit your Deck but do try these out.
This was all about the Best Arena 5 Decks in Clash Royale. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like What Does Nudge Do in Clash Royale.