In Disney Dreamlight Valley, players gather ingredients such as Bell Peppers to cook various recipes which are essential to gain energy or to sell to earn Star Coins and even to increase friendship levels with companions. Hence, this guide about how to get Bell Peppers in Disney Dreamlight Valley will give you every detail about it.
How to Get Bell Pepper in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
- Bell Pepper is a vegetable. Hence, you can grow them with seeds. Although, Both vegetables and Seeds are available in the Goofy Stall found in the Forest of Valor.
- Therefore, to access them, you will need to unlock the Forest of Valor Biome first, which will cost you 3000 Dreamlight.
- After unlocking the Biome, you will need to build Goofy Stall there. You can do this by interacting with the Scrooge McDuck sign in the Biome near the broken stall for some star coins.
- Once the Goofy Stall is built, you can get Bell Pepper Seeds for 13 Star Coins. Also, you can buy Bell Peppers directly for 50 Star coins.
- This vegetable takes 15 minutes to grow and gives you 33 Star Coins on Selling.
- They are essential in cooking recipes like Bell Pepper Puffs, a 3 Star recipe, or Veggie Skewers, a 4 Star recipe. This recipe restores a decent amount of energy. Also, you can gift these dishes to increase your friendship level.
How to cook Bell Pepper Puffs?
To Cook Bell Pepper Puffs, the ingredients you need are:
- 1x Bell Pepper
- 1X Eggs
- 1x Cheese
Add them to the cooking Stove and use one coal ore to cook the meal. Bell Pepper is obtained by growing its seeds or purchasing the vegetable directly from Goofy Stall. Similarly, Eggs and Cheese are purchased from Chez Remy’s Pantry. Here, you will get Eggs for 220 Star Coins and Cheese for 180 Star Coins.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Bell Pepper. Also, check out our guide on How to get Apples in Disney Dreamlight Valley.