Project Mugetsu Arrancar: How To Evolve Into It
Are you looking to become or evolve into an Arrancar in Project Mugetsu? Then you have just arrived at the right place as this guide has everything you need. There are 3 types of Arrancar in this Roblox game that include – Menos (Weakest Arrancar), Adjucha (Weakest Arrancar), and Vastocar (Strongest Arrancar). In this guide, we will be explaining to you the steps to becoming an Arrancar in PM. That being said, here’s everything you should know about it.
How to Become an Arrancar or Vastocar in Project Mugetsu
For those who don’t know, the Arrancar/Vastocar falls under the evolutionary line of Hollow. So, if you are a Hollow, then only can become an Arrancar. To do so, you will have to eat body parts and gain Exp. In order to become a Vastocar or Arrancar, you will have to gain 2250 Exp in Project Mugetsu. This process will require to have patience and grinding hard at the same time.
Further, keep in mind that you can Devour (eat) only 4 body parts after decimating an enemy. Eating different enemies will reward you with different amounts of Exp. Here is the amount of Exp you get from different enemies in Project Mugetsu:
- Base Hollow: 1 XP earned per Body part (Total 4 XP)
- Human: 1 XP earned per Body part (Total 4 XP)
- Base Soul Reaper: 2 XP earned per Body part (Total 8 XP)
- Soul Reaper with Shikai: 3 XP earned per Body part (Total 12 XP)
- Adjucha: 3 XP earned per Body part (Total 12 XP)
- Vasto Lorde: 2.75 XP earned per Body part (Total 11 XP)
- Arrancar: 4 XP earned per body part (Total 16 XP)
According to me, you should find Arrancars an devour them as give more Exp in Project Mugetsu.
Also Read | How To Evolve Hollow & Become A Menos In PM Roblox
That is pretty much everything you can do to become an Arrancar in Project Mugetsu. While you are here, make sure to check out our other Project Mugetsu Guides on Gamer Tweak.