God of War Ragnarok has a plethora of bosses and creatures that you will have to fight. One of them is a familiar foe, the Hateful who would remind you of the Draugr. However, it is quite difficult to beat it. That begs the question of how to beat the Hateful in God of War Ragnarok. While it may be difficult to beat, a little concentration on their attack patterns will go a long way for you. While in the Born From Fire favor, you will have to beat the Draugr and this attacking boss. In this guide, we will provide you with tips and tricks to beat this boss.
How to Defeat The Hateful Boss in God of War Ragnarok
The abilities of this boss with melee weapons prove to be quite difficult to handle. Since that is the case then the obvious choice is to have fewer close ranged connections. The flame-covered boss also has an attack that will damage you even if you are far. Nevertheless, you can get past the Hateful and beat him in God of War Ragnarok:
- The first thing that you need to watch out for is the axe of the Hateful. Dodge as many as you can and parry the ones that are quite up close.
- With the axe, you will often face a triple slash attack where he will attack you thrice with the axe. Make sure you roll out of the way and keep rolling till he stops.
- The key to defeating the Hateful in God of War Ragnarok is the use of Blades of Chaos and the Flame Whiplash. However, don’t wait long to charge it, simply use the chains and attack. You can also throw the Leviathan Axe but you won’t be given much time and will need precise aim.
- You will also have to face a couple of Draugrs or maybe more that are spawned soon after you fight the Hateful.
- Next, he will slam the axe on the ground and release a path of fire that will extend to you. This is the one that you need to be careful of or you will burn.
- Make sure you land your blows and while you are at it, don’t forget to use the Best Spartan Rage.
Soon you will be able to beat the Hateful and add them to your Lore Book. And since you are fighting a boss, make sure you watch out for the Red and Yellow Circle attacks.
That’s all there is on how to Beat the Hateful in God of War Ragnarok. While you are here, make sure you check out our GoW Wiki for more Ragnarok guides right here at Gamer Tweak.