Escue is among the bosses you’ll have to beat in the battles in Metroid Dread. In this guide, we’ll walk through how you can beat Escue in the boss battle in Metroid Dread.
How To Beat Escue In Metroid Dread Boss Battle?
Simply use your dodge and dash in combination to avoid Escue’s attacks and ensure you particularly use Ice Missiles to defeat Escue and make short work of him. Here’s a little more about how you can execute this perfectly.
- In order to face Escue, you need to get to Ferenia.
- Once you’ve traversed the path rightly, you’ll come face to face with Escue.
- The boss battle begins with Escue assuming its first form which is an advanced reptilian electrical bug-like form.
- Escue has only three attacks in its arsenal of which the first one is easy to dodge.
- Simply avoid the path of the traveling slow pulsating orb and let it dissipate and hit a surface.
- The second attack is a bit spread out and in reckon range, so ensure you’re swift with your dashes here.
- The trick here is to use momentum and combine dashes and jumps to stay out of the range of the pulse energy bullets coming your way.
- Moreover, it’s a bit tricky yet doable if you time your movements right.
- Finally, the boss unleashes its final attack which is to charge in your direction.
- It’s pretty indicative before he does it, so avoiding it isn’t that big a deal.
- Ensure that while you’re dodging these attacks, you’re also inflicting damage on Escue.
- The boss battle won’t end here and after you’re done you’ll realize round 2 is yet to come.
- After you’ve gotten Escue’s first form of monstrosity, another shortly arrives.
- Escue transforms into a gooey alien orb with anti-gravity properties.
- This is usually easier than the previous form to beat.
- Simply dash into the parasitical minions to gain energy.
- In order to finish Escue in the quickest way, simply keep firing Ice missiles while in both forms.
- Do this in combination with proper directional jumps and dashes and it won’t take more than a few minutes to end Escue.
- Escue is among the easiest boss fights you’ll come across in Metroid Dread.
- Once you’ve beaten Escue, you get the Storm Missile.
That’s all you need to know to beat Escue in this Metroid Dread boss battle. We hope this guide was of assistance to you. Here’s how you can get the Gravity Suit in Metroid Dread easily.