A Battlefield game without vehicles would feel empty. Thankfully Battlefield 2042 has a lot of vehicles you can ride to traverse the map. This is a much-needed feature considering the huge maps in this game. While you can surely use them to travel across the map but you can even use some of them to blow your enemies to smithereens. So in this guide let us take a look at the Battlefield 2042 vehicle list and how to call them.
All Playable Vehicles in Battlefield 2042
The below list covers all the vehicles which can be used on land, air, and water.
- ATV/Quad Bike
- Christy 6183 Hovercraft
- E6-JGR Recon
- EBAA Wildcat Heavy Ground vehicle
- F-35E Panther Jet
- FNSS ZAHA MAV
- Futuristic Three-Wheeled Auto Rickshaw
- KA-520 Super Hokum Attack Helicopter/AH640GX Apache Warchief Attack Helicopter
- LATV4 Hovercraft
- M1A5 Tank
- MD540 Nightbird Helicopter
- Personal Water Vehicle (Name not revealed)
- RHIB (Name not revealed)
- SU-57 Elon Jet
- T28 Tank
These are all the known vehicles so far which you can use in Battlefield 2042.
How to Call in Vehicles in Battlefield 2042
Previously if you needed a vehicle you had to search for it. But in Battlefield 2042 you get a new feature call the Vehicle Drop which lets you call a vehicle anyplace on the map from anywhere. Here is how you can call vehicles on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.
How to Call in Vehicles for PC
- Press the B-Key on your Keyboard. This will open the Call-in Tablet.
- Select the vehicle you wish to call.
- Choose the location on your map where you wish the vehicle to be delivered.
- Finally, call the Vehicle.
How to Call in Vehicles in Battlefield 2042 for Xbox and PlayStation
The steps are similar to how you call vehicle for PC just instead of B-Key press RB for Xbox and R1 for PlayStation.
That sums up this guide on Battlefield 2042 Vehicle List and how to call them. If you are interested in this game but haven’t checked the open beta version yet check out our guide on how to install and play Open Beta of Battlefield 2042.