Fortnite is a 2017 released, free-to-play online Battle Royale game where 100 players compete to be the last one standing. Since you are a regular Fortnite player, you are aware of how Epic Games from season to season introduces lovely skins and cosmetics. Most of the players look forward to purchasing the Battle Pass quickly to check out what they can get throughout the season. Since Season 4 is upon us, we have made this guide to show you what skins you can get in the Battle Pass. So let’s check out this guide and see all the Battle Pass Skins in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 All Battle Pass Skins
After looking at the Battle Pass Skins, players are going to be excited to unlock them all. While there are 7 unlockable skins, one surprise addition will follow later on in the season. And each skin will have different sets of outfits that you can unlock and toggle. Since the anticipation for skins is high, let’s check out the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass Skins:
- Paradigm (Reality-659) – This is the first skin that you will unlock once you purchase the battle pass. It will be available on Page 1 of the Battle Pass.
- Bytes – Bytes will be available on Page 2 of the Battle Pass. This is one of the goth-looking skins that you will get in the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass.
- Grriz – Grizz unlocks on Page 4 of the Battle Pass. While this Page also unlocks other Skin Styles, Grizz is the highlight of this one.
- Meow Skulls – You can find the Meow Skulls skin once you reach Page 5 of the Battle Pass. The skin styles of this skin are also worth checking out.
- Lennox Rose – Unlockable on Page 6 of the Battle Pass, she is probably one of the Anime-inspired characters. With the skin styles that she has, it’s definitely worth the grind.
- Twyn – Twyn is one of the first skins that can switch between male and female characters. You can unlock these skins on Page 8 of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass.
- Spider-Gwen – The collaboration with Spider-verse, this skin is available on Page 10 of the Battle Pass. It has two versions, one with the Spider Gwen outfit and the other unmasked.
- The Herald – This can be termed as the bonus or secret skin of the Battle Pass. While the exact timing of its reveal will surface, it is somewhere further down in the season.
That’s all there is on the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass Skins. While you are here, make sure you check out our Fortnite tab for more guides with Gamer Tweak.