Genshin Impact is an action role-playing game that has multiple maps with dozens of quests. These quest keeps on updating based on the maps. The Battle of Revenge quest is a World Quest that is available in the Inazuma Region. Check out this guide to know how to get to the Inazuma Region. However, unlocking this quest is completely dependent upon your luck. Complete a Daily Commission, ‘An Art to be Honed’ four times at the least to unlock this quest. This quest is not that difficult to complete if the players know where to go. Here’s our guide that highlights steps to complete the Battle of Revenge quest in Genshin Impact.
How to Complete Battle of Revenge Quest in Genshin Impact
Talk to Asakura in Tenshukaku, Inazuma after the completion of the Daily Commission. After completing the conversation, the Battle of Revenge quest will begin. Here’s how to complete this quest:
- Kairagi stole Asakura’s weapon. You have to travel to the location marked on the map.
- Defeat the Kairagi near the sea shore and interact with Asakura to initiate a conversation.
- After the conversation ends, head over to Jinren Island. Wherein there is a Kairagi camp that is your next destination.
- After you reach the mission point, talk to the Kairagi leader.
- When the Kairagi leader challenges you to fight with his subordinates, accept his challenge.
- Defeat Kairagi’s subordinates for the next task to appear.
- Talk to Asakura who is standing near the sea shore at a distance.
- The Battle of Revenge gets completed as soon as the conversation with Asakura is finished.
- Rewards for completing this quest include 100x Adventure XP, 20x Inazuma Reputation, 30,000 Mora, and 2x Hero’s Wit.
That’s all you should know about the Battle of Revenge in Genshin Impact. If you found this guide helpful, then make sure to check out our other guides on Genshin Impact.