In Minecraft, bad omen can be quite tricky to handle. These omens will make you susceptible to illager raids and attacks. In this article, we will show you how to get rid of it.
How to Get Rid of Bad Omen in Minecraft?
Keep reading to find out how you can do away with the Bad Omen in Minecraft.
- One of the biggest and most easiest ways to keep Bad Omen away from you in Minecraft is to drink milk.
- Collecting milk is easy. All you will need is a cow or a mooshroom and a bucket.
- Buckets can either be found naturally in Minecraft or crafted yourself.
- Once you find a cow or a mooshroom, approach it with a bucket in your hand.
- When you are close enough, hold out the bucket in front of the cow or mooshroom.
- You will now be able to collect milk quickly. Your bucket will turn white and the words “Milk” will be displayed on the screen.
What are Bad Omens in Minecraft?
- You will receive a bad omen after you kill a raid captain illager.
- A Bad Omen will last for around 100 minutes.
- When an omen attaches itself to you, you become a fixed target for all patrolling illagers, signaling the commencement of a raid.
- Omens with a higher potency will worsen your raid spawn.
- The hostile mobs that can raid you will include pillagers, ravagers, vindicators and evokers.
- If you successfully defend your village, you will receive a Hero of the Village status effect.
And this brings us to the end of this article on how you can get rid of bad omens in Minecraft. Drinking milk will help keep the dreaded omen at bay. Milk is also very useful as it can wipe off dangerous effects like poison and hunger. You can easily acquire it too.
If you liked this article, check out everything you need to know about Wardens in Minecraft.