The Callisto Protocol is the latest addition to the genre of horror survival games. While playing as Jacob Lee, a prisoner locked inside the Black Iron Prison, you got to fend off endless waves of zombie creatures. The journey of escaping the prison and tackling the creatures is going to be a tough one. Hence, make sure that you enter the battlefield well-equipped. Throughout the game, you are going to obtain several weapons playing a handy role. Most of the time, won’t be getting the weapons as it is, but their Schematics. You can then use the Schematics to print weapons out of them. An Assault Rifle is a go-to weapon in any game including the Callisto Protocol. Read this guide to know everything about this weapon through our detailed guide on it.
How to get Assault Rifle in the Callisto Protocol
Shiv, Melee Axe, Stun Baton, Hand Cannon, GRP, Skunk Gun, Riot Gun, and Tactical Pistol, are the weapons you are going to acquire before getting your hands on the Assault Rifle. All of these weapons get unlocked one after another by completing chapters. Speaking of the Assault Rifle, you can unlock it while completing the Colony, 7th Chapter of the Callisto Protocol. Here’s where you can find it.
- During the Colony mission, you will eventually lead to an area known as the Slums.
- You will know the location is correct once you have reached a Cargo-Container-like area.
- Climb up the ladder shown in the image above. You will eventually find this ladder in that area.
- Further, enter the room with General Store written outside.
- Exit from the other side of the General Store and take a left turn.
- From there, you can see a room with light flickering inside.
- Enter that room and collect the Assault Rifle Schematic from near the sink in the Callisto Protocol.
Once you have obtained the Schematics, take it to an upgrade station and craft it. You have to pay a total of 1000x Credits to craft the UJC Special Ops “Assault Rifle” in the Callisto Protocol.
All Assault Rifle Upgrades
- High Capacity Magazine Upgrade – Pay 500x Credits to increase Ammo Capacity.
- Magnum Rounds Damage Upgrade – Pay 1500x Credits to increase Damage
- Stability Upgrade – Pay 4500x Credits to reduce Recoil
- TK63 Homing Rounds – Pay 4500x Credits to add an alt-fire mode that fires efficient ammunition.
That’s everything covered on the Assault Rifles in the Callisto Protocol. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other guide where we have covered steps to unlock the Skunk Gun in the Callisto Protocol.