There are multiple weapons that you will have to utilize if you look to progress in The Callisto Protocol. However, finding that itself is a task that you might find tedious. Hence many players are wondering how to get Skunk Gun in the Callisto Protocol. While it may not be easy to find, the pistol and shotgun hybrid is one to watch out for. The good news is that you will get two opportunities to get this gun. But finding them is still a drag. So if you are looking to get your hands on the Skunk Gun, our guide will provide you with the location. We recommend you check it out before you head out fighting monsters in the hopes of finding this hybrid.
Where to Find Skunk Gun in the Callisto Protocol
Since you lose out on ammo while playing, the Skunk Gun is a useful weapon to possess. Especially during the starting to mid-game phase, this weapon comes in handy. As we mentioned earlier, finding it is a task in itself so we will show you both the locations where you can take a shot at getting it.
Here’s how you can find Skunk Gun in the Callisto Protocol:
- Chapter 3 Aftermath –
- While in Chapter 3, as you have to access the Shu with a fuse, you will have to find it in front of the gate that leads you to Workshop 0302.
- Once you pick it up, go back to the way you came instead of using the fuse to open the door.
- Now you will be able to climb the stairs and get past the spiky wall and soon you will be able to spot the D4 Basement Storage sign.
- Next, climb the wall near the storage sign and head straight to find a control switch. Once you use the fuse there, you will be able to open the gate and find one of the Skunk Gun Schematics in The Callisto Protocol.
- Chapter 4 Habitat –
- While in Chapter 4, you will have to reach the biodome by going down the elevator. You will be able to spot Jupiter in the background while you are at it.
- Now head over to the Oxygen Processing area and head to the Botanical H624 area.
- After that, make your way to the end of the area and head right to the Utility Hall H626. Again make a right through the narrow path on your right and you will be able to spot the Skunk Gun
- Schematic. Be aware that a small alien might attack you while you head through the narrow path.
Once you have the schematic, you can head back to the upgrade station and purchase the weapon for 800 credits.
That’s all there is on how to get Skunk Gun in the Callisto Protocol. While you are here, make sure you check out our Callisto Protocol guides with Gamer Tweak.