The debut of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on current-gen consoles and PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S is almost upon us, but the information regarding the new chapter of the famous Assassin saga does not want to stop. In fact, in the last few hours, some images related to one of the Animus Anomalies have been leaked for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, in which we can see Layla interacting directly with the simulation.
As can be seen from the leaked Animus images of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, which you can easily find at the bottom of the article, there are a series of environmental enigmas that recall the sequences of the “present” of AC Revelations.
In addition, we can see the new look of Layla, which presents an “unpublished” hairstyle compared to the previous chapter. Waiting to get your hands on the latest chapter of the famous Ubisoft franchise, we remind you that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla yesterday officially entered the gold phase, therefore ready for mass delivery.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will be one of the first launch titles of the next-gen consoles from Sony and Microsoft, with support for 4K and 60 FPS with release scheduled for November 10 on PC, PS4, Google Stadia, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. The PlayStation 5 version will be released two days later, on November 12, 2020.
In recent news, the system requirements of the game was officially revealed, so check whether your PC hardware is enough to run this game or not by comparing your PC specs at this link.
Check the overview of the title below, via Epic Games Store:
Become Eivor, a legendary Viking raider on a quest for glory. Explore England’s Dark Ages as you raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power.
1. Lead epic Viking raids against Saxon troops and fortresses.
2. Dual-wield powerful weapons and relive the visceral fighting style of the Vikings.
3. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in Assassin’s Creed.
4. Shape the growth of your character with every choice and carve your path to glory.
5. Explore a Dark Age open world, from the shores of Norway to the kingdoms of England.
6. Personalize your experience by growing your clan’s settlement.