Abilities and Skills are two different things in AC Valhalla. Skills are permanently applied for example Stomping. A combat move where you can jump on a character fallen on the ground. One kill attack, similar to this AC Valhalla has a massive Skill Tree. It may require more than 400 skills point to unlock each and every skill. Abilities on the other side are different than skills, they are assigned to number keys if you are playing Valhalla on PC and on D-pad on consoles. Abilities are a kind of a special power, for example, shooting three arrows in one shot. I am going to list each and every ability of AC Valhalla. Also, you can find what it does and how to unlock them.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Best Abilities List
AC Valhalla has two regions Norway and England. Some abilities can be unlocked in Norway and a lot of are in England. There are two types of Abilities in Valhalla, Ranged and Melee. Ranged will let you take down enemies from distance, while Melee boosts the power on close range. We will start with Norway where you can unlock 4 abilities located in different regions. I am sharing the map location of each ability along with details on what it does.
To save time there are two guides you can read. The First gives you the top four abilities from Norway and the second one takes you to England. It is much bigger than Norway with tons of collectibles, gears, armors, locations, etc. It is not easy to scan each and every region. The best thing here is I will list the top abilities only.
Best Abilities you can find in Norway
- Thorn of Slumber: An Arrow marked with the Svefnthorn symbol puts the target to sleep almost instantly.
- Throwing Axe Fury: Hurl throwing axes at all enemies in range. (Level 1)
- Rage of Helheim: Enter a fit of rage and slam your enemy to the ground, leaving them helpless in face of a barrage of hits. (Level 1).
- Mark of Death: Mark sighted enemies and kill multiple enemies in one shot. (Level 1)
Further, when you move to England you can unlock Level 2 of some abilities above. An ability like Rage of Helheim is an amazing finisher. If you can execute that at right time, it is enough to take down enemies in one hit.
Best Abilities you can unlock in England
England is big and divided into many regions. It is quite tough to unlock each and every ability, so I am going to list the best ones. If you want a complete map of England with each and everything marked on it then refers to this guide – Unlocked England Map With Collectibles Location.
You will unlock some of the most powerful abilities in England. The challenge is regions with suggested power levels. Each region has a level of the enemy, for example, Snotinghamscire is a Power Level 250 region where you can unlock Kick of Tyr. An ability that allows you to kick enemies in the air, one-hit kill. You can still unlock those abilities but in stealth mode. It is best not to get detected and assassinate enemies with keys quietly. Click the heading link to check out locations of Vallhalla’s best abilities in England.
- Harpoon Impalement: Impale an enemy with your harpoon and throw them in any direction. Enemies who strike objects or other enemies will suffer massive damage.
- Harpoon Impalement Level 2: Eivor can finish by pulling the enemy close and killing them with style.
- Piercing Shot: Shoot an arrow with enough force to pierce through nearly any obstacle.
- Kick of Tyr: A ferocious kick that sends enemies flying backward. Enemies who strike objects or other enemies will suffer additional damage.
- Kick of Tyr Level 2: Kicked enemies will remain down and at your mercy.
So these are the best abilities you can find in Assassins Creed Valhalla and you must unlock them first. Keep checking this guide because it’s not over yet, we are still exploring the game. Till then you can check our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wiki guide for more tips and tricks.