As Dusk Falls is an interactive dramatic videogame by Interior/Night. This narrative-based videogame takes you through the lives of two families set 30 years apart. You can play multiplayer and local Co-op with over eight friends or players. While the game keeps you hooked for the narrative-based gameplay, it can get annoying if the multiplayer doesn’t work. Not to worry, we have compiled some potential methods to resolve this issue. So, here’s our guide on how to fix the Multiplayer not working issue in As Dusk Falls.
How to Fix Multiplayer Not Working Issue in As Dusk Falls
There could be several reasons for this issue to occur in As Dusk Falls. Here are all the potential fixes to solve this issue:
Check your Internet Connection
- You need to check if your internet connection has a stable and consistent speed.
- We suggest using a wired Ethernet rather than a wireless connection.
- If you are using a wireless connection, you can reset your router and try to connect to the game.
- Make sure that your game is updated to its latest version.
- With new updates, the devs might roll a patch to fix this issue.
- According to their official Twitter account, the devs acknowledged this issue and stated that they are working on a fix.
- While the update may take some time, you can check if your installed version of As Dusk Falls is not outdated.
- For PC players, hit the Win + R button to launch Windows Run.
- Type %temp% and hit Enter to open your Temp files.
- Select all the files in the folder and permanently delete all of the files (Shift+Del).
- For Xbox players, hit the Xbox button and power it down.
- Unplug all the wires and wait for a minute.
- Then, plug all the wires and switch it on after seeing an orange light on the Power supply.
Check Server Status
As any of the multiplayer and Co-op games require an online connection, there are plenty of backend servers by the devs.
- You can check if the servers are down by heading to their official Twitter account.
- Alternatively, we suggest also checking the server status of your platforms.
Restart your PC/Console
This classic method works for most of the existing errors and bugs.
- So, restart or power cycle your PC or console.
- After that, you can launch the game to check if the multiplayer is working.
Reinstall As Dusk Falls
- If none of the resorts work out, you might have to reinstall the game.
- Firstly, uninstall the game and install it again.
- Then, launch the game and head over to Multiplayer to check if the problem persists.
Wait for An Update
As mentioned before, the devs are working on a fix for this issue. The devs added that they are in a process of implementing a fix and hope to include it in the next content update. So, we suggest waiting for a while for the devs to fix this problem.
That’s everything covered on how to fix the Multiplayer not working issue in As Dusk Falls. If you liked this guide, check out our guide on how to play Local & Online Multiplayer Co-Op and how many chapters are there in As Dusk Falls right here on Gamer Tweak.