Apex Legends players have been facing an issue that makes them unable to connect to the EA Servers via PC. This is an annoying development as it prohibits you from logging into your account and saving your progress. However, we have managed to find some possible fixes that just might work in this scenario. So, scroll down and find out how to fix this issue in the game and reconnect to servers.
How to fix Apex Legends Unable To Connect To EA Servers On PC Error?
- First, try turning the network connection on and off on your device.
- Secondly, you can try restarting the router.
- Thirdly, make sure there aren’t too many devices connected to the same network.
- Ensure a stable network connection throughout.
- Next, make sure the game is up to date with all the latest patches.
- You can also keep reopening and closing the game again and again until you get somewhere.
- The very last thing you can do is use a VPN and set the location to another server completely to fix the Apex Legends Unable To Connect To EA Servers Error.
If that does not work there is a more complex procedure you can undertake to fix the issue on your PC. Follow these steps mentioned below:
- Go to Network Connections again.
- Search for Change Adapter Settings.
- Choose the network card whose priority needs to be changed.
- Right-click on this network card and choose Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Switch over to Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Now choose Properties again.
- After this, click on the Advanced Tab.
- Unselect the option for Automatic Metric.
- In the Interface Metric textbox put a high-value number to increase the priority of your selected connection type.
Alternatively to fix the Apex Legends Unable To Connect To EA Servers Error you can even perform the following steps.
- Go to your Internet Explorer.
- Once you are here, go to the settings option in the top right corner and choose Internet Options from the list.
- Now, click on the Advanced tab from the next list.
- Head over to the Security tab on the top and uncheck the SSL3.0 option.
- Also, make sure that TLS 1.2 is checked.
- Click on the Apply button and choose OK.
- Now, open the game again and try to access it.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the Apex Legends Unable To Connect To EA Servers Error. While you are here you can also have a look at how to fix Apex Legends Internal Server Error Shutting Down.