The Exterminator side quest in Deadly Premonition 2 is a strange one where you have to find animals and tranquilize them, finding them can be difficult as the game does not show you where to look for them. If you are looking forward to completing this quest, the guide will show you where to find the animals.
Where To Find All Animals Types For The Exterminator Quest In Deadly Premonition 2
The quest is quite simple as all you have to do is find these animals and tranquilize them so that they do not keep terrorizing the people living in Le Carre. This side quest is a great way to make money as well.
- This quest will give you enough money to make sure you always have enough for the bowling challenges, to begin the exterminator quest all you have to do is go to the local police station and begin the quests.
- You will get to see all the issues that have been bugging the residents of Le Carre and things that they desperately want you to get rid of. So grab on to your tranquilizer gun and shoot away at all the animals listed in the police station.
- All you have to do is hunt down these specific animals and shoot them down you do not have to go on a hunt for a particular animal but if you find one of the similar kind the game accepts it and you will be able to complete your quests.
There are a bunch of animals that have been causing havoc in Le Carre and we have listed them down below:
All you have to do is find these critters and then shoot them up with your tranquilizer gun, each animal can be found in specific places like their natural habitat.
- To find Squirrels you will have to search near houses and on the trees in the neighborhood.
- Dogs can be found in and around the parks in the neighborhood, just open up the map and you will know where to go.
- Beehives as they naturally are can be found in trees that are located outside the graveyard area, try finding the graveyard next to the connecting park.
- Finally, you can find Alligators near the water or around the swamp area and once you tranquilize all of them, you will be done with this is no time.
This is all you have to do to find all the animal types and complete the exterminator quest in Deadly Premonition 2. Make sure to check out how to save in Deadly Premonition 2.