Andariel is the boss you will encounter in the first act of Diablo 2 Resurrected. If you have played the original game, you may recall the Andariel Quest Bug and thankfully, you can use it in D2R. New players who are trying out the remastered version – trigger this bug if you’d like! What does it do, you ask? Well, it lets you get more, better and rare loot every time you beat Andariel irrespective of your difficulty – Normal, Nightmare and most importantly, Hell. Let’s take a look at how you can achieve this.
How to Bug Andariel in Diablo 2 Resurrected
So, when you kill any boss in D2R for the first time, the drop rate chances are very high. Follow these steps to bug Andariel boss in Diablo 2 Resurrected and get better loot chances every single time you defeat her.
- First, kill Andariel in Act 1 and grab her loot.
- Immediately, use a portal and go back to Rogue Encampment. You can spawn it yourself or use the one that appears automatically when the boss dies.
- Once you are in Rogue Encampment, talk to Warriv (and no one else in between) and choose the option to Go East.
- As soon as you find yourself in Act 2, press the Esc key and click on Save and Exit.
- That’s all there is to it. After this, whenever you kill Andariel, you will get an improved drop rate chance for your character.
When does this D2R Andariel Boss bug work?
Just make sure to use the Diablo 2 Resurrected Andariel Quest Bug for the first time during her quest for each difficulty for every character you use and you will be able to reap its rewards. Also, it works on solo mode as well as multiplayer. But when you are in co-op mode, every other player should also follow the exact steps mentioned above. Another thing to keep in mind is that if no portal spawns after killing Andy, it means that the host has already killed her before.
Will this get you banned? Not at all, because this is a known bug that has been around since Diablo 2 and still works for D2R. Blizzard is most likely aware of it but is keeping this bug for those who manage to figure it out and use it to their own benefit. Since it may gain more popularity now, hopefully, Blizzard does not patch it out because players on the Hell difficulty can surely use that rare loot.
That’s all there is to know about Diablo 2 Resurrected Andariel quest bug and how to get the first-time loot every time you kill her. We’ve got lots of tips, tricks, build guides, runewords list and more in our D2R guides on Gamer Tweak. Head over to them to unlock more secrets!