Want to know how to get to the Ancient Temple in Baldur’s Gate 3? The Chosen of Shar – a companion quest given by Shadowheart during Act 1 will give you several objectives. Completing them will help you progress Shadowheart’s story. However, many players are finding it difficult to get to this temple during Act 1. If you are one of those players, then do check out our guide below. We will show you how to reach Ancient Temple also known as the Shar Temple in BG3.
How to Get to Ancient Shar Temple in Baldur’s Gate 3
Firstly, players should know that they can access the Ancient Temple only during Act 2. It is not possible to reach the Shar Temple while players are in the Grymforge area. So, instead of wasting time exploring, just keep progressing the story by solving the Thorm Mausoleum Puzzle. We have listed down all the steps to help you get to the Ancient Temple in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- First, enter the Thorm Mausoleum and head north to reach a room full of paintings.
- Here you will need to press the correct buttons for each painting to reveal a hidden path.
- You will need to press the buttons in the following order – Moonrise Towers, Grief, and General.
- Clicking the buttons in the above order will help you exit the Thorm Mausoleum.
- You will then need to travel to the Gauntlet of Shar where you will find eight Mystic Thuribles in a room.
- Players will then be able to meet Shadowheart after interacting with the Pedestal of Reckoning.
- She will guide you on how to find and reach the Ancient Temple.
That’s everything covered on how to get to Ancient Temple in Baldur’s Gate 3. We hope that this guide helped you reach the Shar Temple. For more helpful location guides like this, check out our dedicated Baldur’s Gate 3 section.