Achievements are a good form of motivation and validation that keeps you hooked to a game. Unlocking achievements helps you track your progress as well as earn you rewards. And Mojang Studios do it very well. Minecraft Dungeons has an amazing roster of achievements for you to unlock.
There are in-total 24 achievements in Minecraft Dungeons. You can unlock all of the achievements in about 13-15 hours of gameplay on Xbox One. The tasks range from the easiest of all (eating 200 food items) to the toughest of the lot (Defeat Arch-Illager on Apocalypse difficulty). Here is the list of all 24 achievements that you can unlock in Minecraft Dungeons.
Minecraft Dungeons Achievements
The points earned by unlocking achievements in Minecraft Dungeons sums up to a total of 1000. We have listed down all unlockable achievements in Minecraft Dungeons with the corresponding points earned and tasks to unlock them.
- Om Nom Nom: Eat 200 food items.
- Out of the Woods: Complete Creeper Woods.
- Fancy That!: Find and open your first ‘fancy’ treasure chest.
- Passive Aggressive: Defeat 50 passive mobs.
- Happy Camper: Complete Squid Coast and set up camp.
- Wooden Sword: Defeat 50 mobs.
- Scrappy Scout: Reach Level 10.
- The Plot Thickens: Complete Pumpkin Pastures and Soggy Swamp.
- Worked like a Charm: Enchant and upgrade an item to Tier 3.
- Apprentice Adventurer: Reach Level 25.
- Diamond Sword: Defeat 2,500 mobs.
- Break the Spell: Defeat 50 enchanted mobs.
- Cha-ching!: Collect a total of 1,000 emeralds.
- Blast Radius: Kill any 10 mobs at once with TNT.
- More For Me: Open 100 treasure chests.
- A Friend in Need: Summon the Wolf, Llama, and Iron Golem at least once each.
- Built On Sand, Set in Stone: Complete Redstone Mines and Cacti Canyon.
- Life of the Party: Revive a downed friend 20 times.
- High and Dry: Complete Desert Temple, Fiery Forge, and Highblock Halls.
- Saved the Overworld: Defeat the Arch-Illager at the Obsidian Pinnacle.
- High Treason: Defeat the Arch-Illager on Apocalypse difficulty.
- Expert Explorer: Reach Level 50.
- Oooh! Shiny!: Collect a total of 5,000 emeralds.
- Maxed Out and Geared Up: Equip a Gear set consisting of fully enchanted items.
Unlock all achievements as you journey through the dungeons, ravaging golems, and looting treasures. The gameplay of Minecraft Dungeons is estimated to be around 23 hours. Here is the breakdown of this Time taken to Complete Minecraft Dungeons. For more tips and tricks, check out our Minecraft Dungeon guides.