Aliens Fireteam Elite seems to have developed an error where the game is crashing during startup. These are annoying fixes for the game and don’t bode too well for the new release. Luckily though, there are some easy fixes for the same and you will be able to perform them on your own. So, scroll down and look at either of the steps on how to fix the Crashing at Startup error.
How to fix Aliens Fireteam Elite Crashing at Startup Error?
- The very first thing that you can do to fix the error is to completely reset and restart the game.
- You can do this by creating a new character, loading a new map, turning on the cloud save feature, and changing your profile name.
- After this, you can try to change your Steam Profile name.
- To do this you will have to open the Steam application.
- Now, click on the profile name in the top right corner.
- Look for the ‘View Profile’ option and click on it.
- Next, switch on the ‘Edit Profile’ feature and click on it.
- Once you do all this, just enter in a new profile name and confirm the same.
- You can also turn off Cloud Saves to fix the Aliens Fireteam Elite crashing at startup error.
- To do this go to the Steam Application and right-click on the game.
- Click on the ‘Properties’ option and head on over to the ‘Update’ tab.
- Now in the ‘Cloud Synchronization’ options, you will simply have to switch it off.
- Delete your Old Save file in the game.
- You can do this by going to ‘C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Endeavor\’ and deleting your saved file.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the Aliens Fireteam Elite crashing at startup error. While you are here you can also have a look at how to fix the matchmaking error.