Pokemon Scarlet & Violet exists on the huge map of the Paldea region. Once you get access to the entire map, you are free to explore and progress further in the game. While completing the Victory Road story path, you will come across various Gyms. There are a total of 8 Gyms in this game that upon completion get you a badge. The Psychic Gym is one such Gym that is located in the Alfornada mountains of the Paldea region. If you are looking to reach this location in the game but are unable to find it, then this article got you covered. Check out this guide that features the steps to get to the Alfornada region in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
How to get to Alfornada in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Here’s how you can reach the Alfornada in this game to finally enter the Psychic Gym:
- Start from the PokeCenter at West Province (Area One)
- After that move in the southern direction and jump all the way down.Further, continue moving in the southern direction until you see a steep path heading upwards.
- You will be notified that you have entered South Province (Area Six) while traveling up that path.
- Enter the cave at the end of the path where you will encounter a Sableye. You can avoid the interaction by clicking on the run option. You are halfway done on the path of reaching the
- Alfornada in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
- Now, you can enter the Alfornada Caverns, South Province (Area Six) full of NPCs and Pokemons. However, you have to keep moving without interacting with any of them.
- Keep moving inside the cave and take two rights on two consecutive corners.
- Take a left turn to exit the Cave after you see an NPC as shown in the image above.
- You will finally enter the Alfornada region after getting out of the cave in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
That’s all covered on reaching the Alfornada region in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Pokemon Scarlet & Violet guides.