The Monopoly Go Airplane Mode Glitch is a perfect hack for players who want to get unlimited dice rolls. With this dice cheat, you can land wherever you want and save your spins. You can also save yourself from spending any Rent due to a bad spin. Luckily, you do not have to delete the game or switch to a different account to use this trick. Instead, all you need to do is toggle the Airplane mode on your mobile device. So, check out our guide that explains everything about the Airplane mode glitch in this Mobile game.
Disclaimer: “We don’t endorse or support any cheats and hacks. While this glitch won’t get you banned, we recommend using it at your own risk.”
Airplane Mode Glitch in Monopoly Go (Explained)
Thanks to the YouTube creator, Day Zero Gaming, you can spin unlimited dice rolls with this hack or trick in Monopoly Go. For this cheat, turn on the Airplane mode on your mobile device before you roll a dice. If you don’t like where you have landed, you can use the Airplane mode glitch to get another chance.
Follow the below steps to use the Airplane Mode glitch in Monopoly Go:
- Close the Monopoly Go app if you get a bad dice roll.
- Launch the app with the Airplane Mode turned on.
- Let it load till 20%. Once the loading screen reaches 20%, turn off the Airplane mode.
- The loading will continue at the same pace if the glitch is working out. If it doesn’t, you can close the app again and follow the above steps, again.
- The loading screen will rapidly start loading to 100%.
- Finally, you will start back to the same place before you roll the dice.
- You can repeat this glitch as many times as you want for the desired results.
You can check out the below video uploaded by the Day Zero Gaming channel for more insight:
That’s all about the Monopoly Go Airplane Mode glitch. If you found this guide helpful, check out our guides to find out how to fix the stuck on the Bank Heist issue, what to do next after losing your game progress, and explore more Monopoly Go Guides in our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.