With the release of Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga, Siths & Jedis alike have come together for a sweet treat. Players can revisit and play all nine episodes of Star Wars. Looking to execute an Aileron roll? I don’t like Sand! Sorry if it came out of nowhere but this objective takes us to Episode II: Attack of the Clones. As we hunt down Jango Fett, we need to Aileron roll to dodge the coming missile. So, here’s our guide on how to do an Aileron Roll in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga.
How to Do An Aileron Roll in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga?
- As the missile approaches close to you hit the L1 + R1 button on your controller. When we say close, you need to wait until the missile almost hits your Aileron Starfighter.
- While the game tells you to press only L1, make sure to hit the R2 button too. Make sure to also time the roll to dodge the incoming homing missile accordingly.
- You will be prompted with the message Incoming Missile. If you dodge too early, the missile will hit and destroy the Aileron ship.
- You need to do an Aileron Roll three times to complete the challenge.
- It is one of the objectives to complete the Hunt for Jango Fett mission.
- After you are done with this, the second objective is all about dodging the iconic Seismic charge by Jango Fett on the run.
- And the last objective is to navigate through the tunnel of the largest asteroid without crashing the ship.
That’s all on how to do an Aileron Roll in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our other guides on how to get studs multipliers, how to use scavenger ability, and a list of all the glitches in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga right here on Gamer Tweak.