Age of Empires 4 will allow you to take control of a Delhi Sultanate-based civilization style. It is in fact one of the hardest civilizations to get started with. Each civilization has its own unique perk and the Delhi Sultanate is no different. While it is one of the most technologically advanced civs in the game, it does pose a challenge to start with. However, follow these simple tips and tricks and you will be good to go!
Delhi Sultanate Civilization Guide for Age of Empires 4
The Delhi Sultanate is one of the technically advanced civilizations. The whole faction revolves around technology. When you use the Sultanate, you will get access to the Scholar unit right from the get-go. All of this will allow you to engage in research activities as you grow your civilization.
Due to the Scholar trait, you will be able to conduct research any time in the game for free. The more scholars you add, the lesser the time it takes for the research task to complete.
The research trait is one of the most important features of the Delhi Sultanate in Age of Empires 4. You get a 12.5% research boost overall in research speed.
Delhi Sultanate Traits
Another important trait of the Sultanate is the defensive structure. There are various defensive buildings that you can construct. All of these will let you breathe a collective sigh of relief as you make advancements within the walls of your town.
Delhi Sultanate also gets the War Elephant which when combined with the defensive capabilities makes you a force to be reckoned with.
Another important thing is that bushes will get converted to orchards when you build mills next to them. Also, having early access to technology will give you a sizeable advantage.
Age of Empires 4 Delhi Sultanate Landmarks
- Tower of Victory: Age II Military Landmark that will permanently increase the attack speed of melee and ranged units.
- Dome of the Faith: Age II Religious Landmark that will produce scholars for half the original cost.
- Compound of the Defence: Age III Defensive Landmark which allows infantry troops to construct stone-based fortifications while also lowering the stone cost of structures and outposts by 25%.
- House of Learning: Age III Technology Landmark which grants access to several special and unique technologies to your faction.
- Hisar Academy: Age IV landmark that will provide food depending on the number of technologies your faction has researched.
- Palace of the Sultan: Age IV landmark from which tower war elephants are automatically produced. Garrison up to four scholars to improve production pace.
This is everything that you will need to know about the Delhi Sultanate in Age of Empires 4. While you are here you can also have a look at the Best Mongols Build Order In Age Of Empires 4.