Many players get stuck after they get the Spin Boost Ability in Metroid Dread. This is nothing unusual when you play any Metroid game, part of the gameplay is to get lost. But when you are unable to find your way for too long that is when things can get frustrating. So without further ado let us check where to go after you get the spin boost in Metroid Dread.
Where to go after Spin Boost in Metroid Dread?
The next thing to do after getting the spin boost is to find Central Unit and beat the light blue E.M.M.I.
- Use the spin boost to double jump and grab the ledge on the top right corner of the room.
- You will turn into a morph ball.
- Next, use the bomb on the machine to get through the pipe.
- Go left to the new room.
- You will get to a room filled with water. Stand on the edge, then jump forward to grab the ledge, you will have to double jump when you get to the center.
- Climb to the middle ledge and use morph ball bombs to continue right.
- Keep going right then down in the next room. You can find a recharge station here.
- Turn left and double jump on the red platform (the one that closes).
- Go to the left room.
- Slide down and defeat the enemy here and continue left.
- You can save your game here. Optional but recommended step.
- After you leave the save room go up. Start by climbing the blue wall then jump up on the red platforms.
- You will get to a plant-like enemy that you can’t destroy by just shooting.
- Climb up and then go left up by double jumping.
- You should now enter the E.M.M.I zone. Keep going left and you should eventually manage to come out on the other side of the zone.
- Go down underwater and double jump on the left side of this room.
- Finally, use the red platforms to climb up and go to the right room to confront the Central Unit.
In case you get you need extra help with it, check out the exact path given by No-Nonsense Guides below:
That covers this guide on where to go next in Gahvoran when stuck after getting the spin boost in Metroid Dread. Since you like playing this game check our other guides on how to destroy all blocks and counter EMMI.