Roblox allows you to add your friends to your account across multiple platforms including the Xbox console. However, compared to the PC and Mobile versions of the game, it is quite a different process. This might get confusing for a few users who are new to the game or the platform. So scroll down and find out how to add friends to your Xbox account in the game.
How to add Friends to your Roblox account on Xbox?
- To add friends the very first thing that you will have to do is ensure that you both are on the same game server. This applies to other platforms as well.
- To make sure that you both are on the same server try to join in at the same time. This will increase the chances of you and your friend landing on the same server.
- Now, wait for your friend at the spawn point in the game.
- Simply go over to your friend and click on the RB button on your Xbox controller when you are next to their Roblox character.
- After this, a menu should appear as a pop-up.
- On the left of this menu, you will be able to find an ‘Add Friend’ option.
- Once you click on this button the game will send your friend request notification.
- All they have to do is simply accept the request and you will be able to view them as a friend.
- Now, go over to the Roblox main menu and they should appear in the friend list.
Alternatively, you can even do the following, however, this works only if both users have Xbox consoles:
- Search for your friend’s game tag in Xbox Friends.
- Send them a request and wait for them to accept it.
This is everything you need to know about how to add friends to your Roblox account on Xbox. While you are here you can also have a look at how the rank system works in Pet Simulator X.