When you reset Animal Crossing New Horizons on Nintendo Switch, you will lose all of your progress permanently and there will be no way to retrieve it. If you’re still convinced enough to start over again, fret not. We have you covered with it, all you have to do is follow the simple steps given below and your game will be as good as new.
How To Reset Animal Crossing New Horizons On Nintendo Switch
To reset Animal Crossing New Horizons On Nintendo Switch you will need to completely delete all the saved files from the console. This will result in permanent deletion of all of your progress and after this, you won’t be able to retrieve the data back.
Here’s how to reset ACNH permanently On Nintendo Switch:
- The first step you need to perform is to get to the Home Screen of your Nintendo Switch.
- After this, look for System Settings.
- Inside the System Settings page, you will find an option saying Data Management, go ahead and select it.
- Choose the option that says Delete Save Data and it will bring you to a page where you can select the game which you wish to delete.
- Select Animal Crossing New Horizons from the list of all the games.
- Select the option that says Delete All Save Data for this Software.
- Start the game again and you will be taken back to the start of your adventure.
That’s about it, doing this will completely rid you of the previous save files, but keep in mind that this is a permanent action and cannot be done undone.
This is all there is to know about how to reset Animal Crossing New Horizons On Nintendo Switch. The developers haven’t added a reset button or option in the game so that you can start all over again. This is the only way you can do it.
While you’re here make sure to check out Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villager Tier List right here on Gamer Tweak.