Animal Crossing New Horizons gives the players the ability to add custom designs to flags, clothing, umbrella, etc. But the number of different designs you can hold was a bit limited in ACNH, till now. With the new update, you can easily unlock more slots in ACNH. So today let us look at how to unlock more custom design slots in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH).
How to Unlock More Custom Design Slots in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH)?
To unlock more custom design slots in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH), you need to buy “Custom Design Pro Editor+” from the Nook Stop terminal in Resident Services. It will cost you 2,000 Nook Miles. Here’s how to unlock it in steps:
- Go to the Resident Services building, where Tom Nook & Isabelle’s offices are situated.
- Go to the green Nook Stop multimedia terminal.
- Press the A button.
- Select the “Redeem Nook Miles” option from available services.
- From “Everything” or “Special” tabs you can find “Custom Design Pro Editor+“.
- It can be purchased for 2,000 Nook Miles.
- Now you have added 50 custom and 50 pro design slots to your phone app.
- Make sure to also buy “Custom Designs Portal” for 300 Nook Miles.
- “Custom Designs Portal” adds the ability to use features of Custom Design Kiosk in Able Sisters Store, directly through your phone app.
From this Able Sisters store kiosk, you will be able to download custom designs from creators all over the world and also share your designs with everyone. “Custom Designs Portal” will allow you to access it anytime outside the shop. You will need an active Nintendo Switch Online subscription and access to the internet to be able to use this feature.
That’s everything you need to know about how to unlock more custom design slots in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH). While you are here, make sure to find out many more hidden tips and tricks in our ACNH wiki guide.