How To Get Treasure of Britain In Wiccan’s Cave In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Get to Wiccan's Cave and collect the Treasure of Britain.
Wiccan’s Cave is a part of the mysteries you will come across in the Eurvicscire region in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. To complete the mystery you have to collect the treasure of Britain in the Wiccan’s Cave. However, entering the cave and reaching the treasure is challenging and quite complicated. Hence, in this guide, we will walk you through how to get into Wiccan’s Cave in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to get the Treasures of Britain and complete a mystery in the Eurvicscire region.
Where to Find The Wiccan’s Cave in AC Valhalla
The Wiccan’s Cave in AC Valhalla is located towards the northwestern part of Eurvicscire. You will find it to the west of Jorvik. You will also visit the quest during the main quest that task you to collect all treasures of Britain and unlock the powerful Excalibur sword. You can refer to the below image for the exact location.
How to Enter The Wiccan’s Cave in AC Valhalla
You will have to climb up two ledges to get to the inner part of Wiccan’s Cave in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Once at the cave, you can either use the front or the back entrance to get inside the Wiccan’s Cave in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. But we recommend taking the front entrance as it is easier to reach the treasure from here.
When you are at the front entrance, climb up the first ledge to enter the cave and then repeat the process with the second ledge near the big tree in the center to reach the inner part of the Wiccan’s cave. In the inner part of the cave, continue heading straight until you find a Witch’s Letter.
How to Collect Eurvicscire Region’s Britains Treasure in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Find below a step-by-step guide to get Britain’s Treasure in the Wiccan’s Cave in AC Valhalla.
- Look for a breakable ice wall and use your torch to destroy it
- You will find a gap in the left, a barred door in the middle, and wooden planks on the right
- Destroy the wooden planks and enter the adjacent room where you will find another wooden wall
- Get rid of the wooden wall to get a peek into the weak stone wall through the window
- Use arrows to shoot the oil jar next to the stone wall to destroy it
- Head back to the first area with the barred door in the middle
- Go inside the gap opening on the left
- Defeat the boars in this room
- Aim at the barred door through the steel window to open it
- Head back to the main area and enter the barred door to collect the Treasure of Britain in the Wiccan’s Cave
That’s all you need to do. As soon as you collect the treasure, the Treasures of Britain mystery of the Wiccan’s Cave in Eurvicscire region will complete.
That’s everything you need to know about how to enter the Wiccan’s Cave in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to get the Treasure of Britain. To get the Excalibur, you will have to find 10 other tablets of the Legendary Treasures of Britain. Taking the help of our guide will let you find all the tablets easily and quickly. To get the powerful Excalibur sword, you will also have to defeat three specific zealots: Woden, Heike, and Hrothgar.