Assassin’s Creed Valhalla The Lost Cauldron: How To Find & Pick It Up
Wondering how to find and pick up The Lost Cauldron in AC Valhalla? Find out here.
Finding The Lost Cauldron in AC Valhalla is one of the objectives you will get which is not that easy to complete. You will get it in the Jotunheim region in the Chapter 2: The Saga of the Snows. So, to help you out, we’ve got a guide on how to find The Lost Cauldron in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How to Find The Lost Cauldron AC Valhalla (Location Guide)
- You have to first find the trail of Aegir’s Cauldron. When you track the quest named The Lost Cauldron, you will get the marker that will take you near the Serpent’s Tree.
- Next, you have to use the Raven mode and check out the section which has a green highlight. You have to use Odin’s Sight and investigate. Make sure to interact with a broken tree, a cart that’s broken as well and a broken wheel there.
- Now, you have to follow the broken trees trail while using your Odin’s Sight to see any highlighted areas.
- You will reach Skrymir’s Mitten which is a hut covered in ice.
- Head to this snowy hut and enter it through the fog.
- On your way, you will come across a barricaded door. You have to first kill an enemy that’s present nearby and shift the cargo (Shelf) to continue ahead.
- Keep going and slide through the gap and shoot at the wooden barricade to get some wealth.
- Open up the door in the room, sneak past the enemies, climb up the ladder. Assassinate foes if they catch a glimpse of you.
- Now, cross the bridge and you will get a key.
- Move further ahead to find yourself in a room packed with enemies. Kill them all and find your way to a hole in a wall.
- Find two deer skull totems to get to the Lost Cauldron.
That’s how to find the Lost Cauldron in AC Valhalla. All you have to do to pick it up is to interact with it.
That is everything you need to do to find and pick up Aegir’s Cauldron. We hope this step by step guide helped you out. If you need help with more quests, tips, tricks or anything else, head over to our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla guides on Gamer Tweak.