Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is undoubtedly one of the most popular video games released in 2021. The game might have released in November last year but there are tons of players who have not explored the entire map as of yet.
There are certain activities in AC Valhalla that only pop up on the map when you get close to them. Animus Anomalies are one of them. Since there are 10 Animus Anomalies are in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, finding and completing them in the vast map of the game is not easy.
Upon finding and completing each Animus Anomalies, you will be given a short snippet of a video as a reward. When you are done completing all of them, you will be rewarded with a long cutscene, giving you some useful information about the game’s story.
Making your work easier, we have not only given the exact location of each Animus Anomaly but also shared a few tips for completing them.
AC Valhalla Animus Anomaly Locations
The following pictures will show you where all 10 Animus Anomalies can be found in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
1. East Anglia
How To Complete Animus Anomalies – Tips and Tricks
While embarking on a journey to find Animus Anomalies in AC Valhalla, here are certain things that you should keep in mind.
- Your goal to find each Animus Anomaly should be reaching to the end.
- Upon touching certain objects, you will be desynchronized and will respawn at a checkpoint a few meters away.
- To climb Grey blocks, you will need to find a beam of light first. After finding the beam of light, you will need to point them at these blocks and open up new sections of each course.
- Similar to certain objects, if you touch Red blocks, you will be unsynchronized, so be sure to move very carefully.
- When you are about to complete the Animus Anomaly, two disembodied voices will start talking.
That’s everything you need to know about AC Valhalla Animus Anomaly Locations.
Image Source: PC Gamer