The Delicacies are an important part of a Mystery surrounding Skald’s Rest in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. This mystery is part of the Wrath of Druids DLC. If you want to complete it, you will have to offer up 50 Delicacies. While that isn’t much of a hassle, finding the delicacies surely is. So let’s go on the hunt for some tasty snacks and find out how to get Delicacies in Assassin’s Creed Wrath of Druids.
How to get Delicacies for Skald’s Rest Mystery in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Your best bet to easily get Delicacies is to complete Royal Demands which are basically some side quests. You can find them via the Pigeon Coops.
- With side quests, you get a sure way of finding delicacies in larger quantities making them easier to collect.
- Another way to get Delicacies is to loot and open World Chests in the Ireland map. You can even try your luck with some containers.
- The World Chests and containers will drop Delicacies in small quantities.
- Complete the Rathdown Build Up main quest as this will give you the ability to claim Trade Posts.
- Next, you should go over and take control of the Ardmel and Athlone posts in Ulster and Connacht respectively as these posts will give you a certain amount of Delicacies per minute in AC Valhalla.
- You can later collect these delicacies from the Overseas Trading chest in Dublin.
This is everything you need to know about how to get Delicacies for Skald’s Rest in AC Valhalla. While you are here you can also check out the location of the tallest tree in Dublin.