The Egyptian Armor Set is a new addition in the Wrath of Druids DLC in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. This armor set is part of four new additions in the new Wrath of Druids DLC pack. And you can’t be a Viking without that Medieval drip now, can you? So, scroll down and find out how to unlock the new Egyptian Armor Set.
How to Unlock Egyptian Armor Set in AC Valhalla
To unlock the Egyptian Armor set you will initially have to reach the Renown level 2. If you want to increase your Renown, you will have to spend some time giving specific items to the NPC trader Azar in the Wrath of Druids DLC. You can find Azar in the town of Dublin. To get these special materials that Azar needs you will have to go around the map and liberate Trade Posts. This will give you access to all the special materials that Azar needs and will increase your Renown level.
Now to obtain the Egyptian Armor set you will need to complete certain Trade Contracts around the map in Valhalla. Doing so will give you all the pieces of the Iberian Armor Set. You will receive these Trade contracts each time you liberate a trade outpost.
- A Formal Feast: Completing this Trade Contract will get you 40 Clothing, 30 Texts, 10 Delicacies, and Egyptian Breeches.
- Cover to Cover II: Completing this Trade Contract will get you 60 Clothing, 30 Texts, and Egyptian Bracers.
- Cover to Cover IV: Completing this Trade Contract will get you 80 Clothing, 25 Texts, and an Egyptian Helmet.
- Fine Works: Completing this Trade Contract will get you 30 Texts, 30 Luxuries, and an Egyptian Cloak.
- Precious Things: Completing this Trade Contract will get you 40 Texts, 30 Delicacies, 20 Luxuries, and an Egyptian Khopesh.
- The Studious Sovereign: Completing this Trade Contract will get you 25 Texts and Egyptian Armor.
Have a look at this video guide to understand the process of getting Egyptian Armor.
Now you know everything about how to get the new Egyptian Armor Set in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. While you are here have a look at the new armor sets in this DLC such as the Iberian Armor Set or the Rus’ Armor Set.