One of the best recent top-down fantasy massively multiplayer online action role-playing games on Steam, Lost Ark is quite the trend among gamers. It was the second most played game within twenty-four hours after its release. While the game mechanics are right there with a lot of MMORPGs, it also holds a great plot and missions that can engage and entertain players. Like many MMORPGs, the game has a set of dungeons and raids that players can take part in. Not only that, but it also has more than one variety in the types of dungeons. This guide is on the Abyss Dungeons in Lost Ark and it will show you how to unlock them and play them.
How to Unlock Abyss Dungeons in Lost Ark
Unlike Guardian Raids, Abyssal Dungeons cannot be played solo. The game will push you back to the previous screen if you try to do this. Nevertheless, it is important that you first unlock this. Here’s how to unlock Abyss Dungeons in Lost Ark:
- To unlock the Abyssal Dungeons, follow the Blue World questline in North Vern.
- After unlocking Guardian Raids and Chaos Dungeons, you will come across the Waiting and Leaving quest.
- You will then get to the Ancient Elveria Dungeon and after completing them, you will have to speak with an NPC. Once you do this, you will unlock the Abyss Dungeon.
How to Enter Abyss Dungeons
To enter an Abyssal Dungeon, head over to the Military District in Vern Castle. There you can find the Abyssal Dungeon Board that you can interact with. Once you do so, you will be able to enter the Abyss Dungeon in Lost Ark. However, note that you can only do this a few times in a week. And also, you need to meet the level requirement for that particular dungeon.
All Abyss Dungeons Location
There are a few Abyssal Dungeons, each depicting a location in the game. Here are all the Abyssal Dungeons in Lost Ark along with their item level required:
- Demon Beast Canyon in Ancient Elveria – Level Required 340+
- Necromancer’s Origin in Ancient Elveria – Level Required 340+
- Hall of the Twisted Warlord in Phantom Palace – Level Required 460+
- Hildebrandt Palace in Phantom Palace – Level Required 460+
- Road of Lament in Ark of Arrogance – Level Required 840+
- Forge of Fallen Pride in Ark of Arrogance – Level Required 840+
- Sea of Indolence in Gate of Paradise – Level Required 960+
- Tranquil Karkosa in Gate of Paradise – Level Required 960+
- Alaric’s Sanctuary in Gate of Paradise – Level Required 960+
- Eye of Aira in Oreha’s Well – Level Required 1325+
- Oreha Preveza in Oreha’s Well – Level Required 1325+
Additionally, you cannot jump any dungeons even if you have the required level for that level. For Example, you need to complete the Demon Beast Canyon before you can move on to the Necromancer’s Origin. There is no skipping in between.
Complete Abyss Dungeons in Lost Ark (Tips and Tricks)
One thing is for sure when it comes to Abyss Dungeons and that is a lack of communication will not go down well. It is best to play these with a party of your own choosing rather than matchmaking.
It is vital that you prepare for the Dungeon beforehand. The potions, weapons, gears, and others, you have to be prepared for all of it as you cannot change it once you enter. You will get to replenish your stock somewhat inside the Dungeon but best to prepare.
Lastly, keep your potions majorly reserved for the final boss as this one will be hard to beat. If you waste your potions before you reach the final boss, you will be in trouble.
While Abyss Dungeons are quite difficult, the rewards they give out make it worth the effort. You can craft high-level gear with rewards from the Dungeons. This is done in the Crafting District of Vern Castle. In the region mentioned, head to Karleesa and craft better gear for future dungeon raids.
That’s everything covered on Abyss Dungeons in Lost Ark. While you are here, do not miss out on our Lost Ark guides for more such content with Gamer Tweak.