While solving today’s Wordle, if you are wondering what are the 5 letter words ending in ING, this list has you covered. Scroll through this compilation and along with the other letter hints you have found, you will land up on the word of the day in the fewest attempts without much effort.
5 Letter Words Ending in ING – Wordle Game Help
As we’ve seen in past Wordle puzzles, sometimes the words are very common, and on some occasions, the game likes to throw a curveball and have a rare word as the answer. Considering that, here is the list we’ve come up with where all the words have a possibility of appearing in the game. Since you have already discovered the letters ING, it’s half the battle won. Let’s look at every word that you can attempt as your next guess.
- THING – An object without a specific name
- ACING – Get an A or its equivalent in an exam
- AGING – The process of growing old
- TRING – A Malayo-Polynesian language
- TYING – Form into a know or bow
- USING – Take or consume something for a purpose
- VYING – Compete with someone to achieve something
- AXING – To reduce jobs, services without warning
- BEING – Existence
- WRING – Squeeze and twist, especially a cloth
- BLING – Expensive and ostentatious clothing or jewelry
- BOING – Sound of a compressed spring suddenly released
- BRING – Take something or someone to a particular place
- CLING – Hold on tightly to something or someone
- CUING – Give a cue to or for
- DOING – Completing an activity
- DYING – On the point of death
- EYING – Watch closely with interest
- FLING – Throw forcefully
- GOING – Depart from somewhere
- ICING – Mixture that’s a coating for cakes or cookies
- LYING – Intentionally saying the false statement
- OWING – Money yet to be paid
- SLING – A flexible strap to support or raise a weight
- STING – Pointy organ of bees, wasps, ants or scorpions
- SUING – Institute legal proceedings against someone
- SWING – Move back and forth while suspended
These were the 5 letter words ending in ING for Wordle. We’ve got some more word lists and suggestions for you like 5 letter words with OU in the middle, end or beginning as well as words starting with SP.
If this word list helped you out, make sure to check out our Wordle Guides too. You can also find a whole list of previous Wordle answers ever since it went viral, along with how to play previous Wordles. Plus, here are some tools to help you solve daily puzzles easily.