Wordle is still being played months after it first went viral and that’s a huge feat for this browser game. Today, many players are searching for the Wordle 315 answer for April 30, 2022 as well as some clues and the actual meaning of the word too. Here’s everything you need to know.
Wordle 315 Clues and Hints
Before jumping right into the answer, here are some clues and hints for the Wordle 315 word of the day.
- It’s the immature form of something.
- The word has two vowels in it.
- The two vowels are the same.
- There are no other repeated letters.
- A creature undergoes a metamorphosis from this stage.
- Most of times, it looks like a worm.
If this has helped you think in the right direction but you need some word suggestions, here’s a list!
5 Letter Words with Two A’s
5 Letter words ending in VA
5 Letter words starting with LA
Wordle 315 April 30 2022 Answer
The Wordle answer for April 30 is LARVA.
Here’s the meaning from Cambridge Dictionary:
- a form of an insect or an animal such as a frog that has left its egg but has not yet developed into a pupa or adult insect or animal.
If you’re a fan of Wordle, we’ve got a whole list of past Wordle answers ever since it went viral and the trick to play previous Wordles via the archive. Plus, here are some tools to help you solve daily puzzles easily. And for everything else related to Wordle, be sure to explore our dedicated section on Gamer Tweak.