Looking for the Wordle 248 Answer for Feb 22, 2022? Here are some hints and clues that you can use to get to the final answer (which is mentioned at the very end of this article). We’ve also included a word suggestions list which you can use to make your next guess.
Wordle 248 Hints & Clues
Here are some of the hints you can use to get to the word of the day.
- Clue 1 – There’s only one vowel in the word.
- Clue 2 – The vowel is right in the middle of the word.
- Clue 3 – The word starts with a T.
- Clue 4 – It’s something on a plant.
- Clue 5 – The word ends with an N.
Stop reading here if you think that these clues can lead you to the right answer for the day. But for some word suggestions, keep scrolling.
Wordle Word Suggestions
5 Letter Words that Start with TH
Here are some words starting with TH.
5 Letter Words Ending with RN
Here are some words that end with RN.
Now all you have to do is connect the clues with the word list above and find your answer.
Wordle 248 Answer Feb 22 2022
- The Wordle 248 puzzle answer for the day is THORN.
- THORN definition: A sharp-pointed area of a plant.
If this helped you, we’ve got a whole list of past Wordle answers and the trick to play previous Wordles via the archive. Plus, here are some tools to help you solve daily puzzles easily. And if you are obsessed with Wordle, we’ve got an entire section dedicated to this addictive word puzzle game that you can check out.