When playing Call of Duty Vanguard, you may have come across something called Zombies Covenants. The altar in the central hub area of the game too may have got you wondering what these covenants are all about. To put it simply, you can use these covenants to survive Zombie runs, as long as you make sure they work well with your present loadout. If you use them with certain Zombie perks, you will increase your chances of staying alive. Now, to ensure survival, you need to make sure you only have the best of these important items. If you too have been wondering which ones are the best, we have got just the guide for you.
The Best Zombies Covenants in Call of Duty Vanguard
- Legendary – This Zombie Covenant will remain active for a short period of time after you begin to move.
- Resurrectionist – With this covenant, you will be able to revive friends who are down much more quickly.
- Splatterfest – An enemy who was killed by an explosion will have the ability to blow up themselves.
- Unholy Ground – You will be able to deal much more damage to enemies when staying still.
- Ammo Gremlin – Weapons that are kept in storage will refill ammunition from your stocks automatically.
- Brain Rot – Using the Brain Rot Zombie Covenant will help you turn over your enemies to your side.
- Legendary – You can inflict a 100% increase in critical damage to enemies that are stunned or slowed down.
- Dead Accurate – With each consecutive hit on the same enemy, you will be able to deal extra damage.
- Cull the Weak – You will be able to deal extra base damage to enemies that are stunned or have been slowed down.
- Cryofreeze – With this Zombies Covenant, you will be able to slow down enemies.
- Bloodlust – Inflicting melee attacks will increase damage while also helping you to heal.
- Legendary – With the Resurrectionist, you will be able to automatically help friends that are nearby.
- Mother Lode – With this Zombies Covenant, you will be able to keep your equipment even after you use it.
Of all of these covenants in Call of Duty Vanguard, the best are Cull the Weak, Cryofreezer, Motherlode, and Splatterfest. With the last two covenants, you will be able to hurl grenades at enemies. You can also use the other covenants in this list to your advantage whenever you feel best. Now that you know the best of the Zombies Covenants, let us take a look at how you can use the Altar of Covenants. This is an important element in this part of the game, so you will need to pay close attention the instructions in this guide.
How to use Altar of Covenants?
You will first need to exchange sacrificial hearts. You can do so by finishing tasks by running through portals inside the central hub. Once you reach the altar, you will be able to choose from three different covenants. If you wish to, you can either buy and equip all three of these covenants at any one time, or you can place a covenant later permanently during your run.
These choices are ever-evolving, and they will keep refreshing after you complete an objective. These covenants will also have different types of rarities.
So there you have it. These are the best Zombies Covenants in COD Vanguard, and also how to use the Altar. As you can see, these items can be rather helpful, and they can help you survive during zombie runs in the game. Now that you know all about these covenants, check out our guide on how to Unlock & Get Mastery Camos in COD Vanguard.