The Xbox Series X and Series X are next-gen consols developed by Microsoft. They are considered as the successor to Xbox One. Microsoft has introduced a lot of new features on Xbox Series X and Series S that will make you fall in love with them.
However, Microsoft has not changed everything entirely. If you are finding it hard to delete games on your Xbox Series X/S then the guide will teach you the same in the simplest way possible.
How to Delete Games & Apps on Xbox Series X & Series S
If you have already used Xbox One and quite familiar with its UI then you can easily find out the way to delete and uninstall any game on Xbox Series X and Series S. But if you are using it for the first time then here are some steps to manage your storage.
- Go to Settings>System> Storage
- In the Storage menu, you will have to select Internal that you will find on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Uninstall Things.
- Clicking on Uninstall Things will show you everything that’s installed on the hard drive of your both Xbox Series X and Series S along with all the relevant file sizes.
- Now, you can select any game or app that you want to delete or uninstall in one fell swoop and you can see the impact that it will have on your storage space.
In order to manage your storage and explore the new game, make sure to delete or uninstall apps that you are not using anymore.
That’s basically all you need to know about how to delete and uninstall games on Xbox Series X and Series X. To know more about next-gen console you can check out other helpful Xbox Series X/S guides at Gamer Tweak.