WWE 2K20 is bad and there is no denying the fact, but it seems that the developers are trying to fix the game and save whatever can be saved as 2K Games have released patch 1.02 for WWE 2K20.
With a ton of issues affecting the game, it is no doubt that WWE 2K20 has been one of the worst in the series, it looks like every time you try to do something there is a glitch that will hilariously tickle you or just frustrate you completely, there seems to be no in-between.
WWE 2K20’s patch 1.02 is one of the series of patches that 2K Games will release to try and fix the problems.
Here is every fix included in WWE 2K20 patch 1.02:
- Gameplay and Controls
- Graphics and Clipping
- Hair Physics
- Hit detection and aiming
- Interactions with tables, ladders, steel steps, and other objects
- Referee actions
- Onscreen button prompts
- Characters “warping” or moving unnaturally around the arena
- Crashes and Freezing
- Image downloads
- Entrances and attires
- Universe mode editing and saving
- Custom and Created Superstars and creation modes
- Commentary and sound effects
- Online Stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag
This pretty much covers everything there is in the game, and though there will be more, it looks like 2K Games are seriously trying to fix what they have worked so much on.
WWE 2K20 is developed by 2K Games and is available for PC, Xbox One and PS4.