Springboard Dives is one of the most popular yet difficult-to-perform attacks in WWE 2K23. However, if you manage to do any of them, then it’ll surely help you pin the opponents easily. As the moves are risky, if you don’t perform them the right way, they can also backfire and leave you vulnerable in the ring. It goes without saying that it is a high-risk, high-reward situation. And if you are ready to learn it, then we have got you covered. Simply go through the rest of the article and you’ll find all the required controls you need.
How Can I Perform Springboard Dives In WWE 2K23?
Here are the controls to perform Springboard dive attacks in WWE 2K23. Before you move further, there are different variations of this particular move. And we have mentioned the easy yet effective ones below.
- Springboard Dive for Outside Ring (Standing)
- Springboard Dive for Inside Ring (Standing)
- Running Springboard Dive
As said earlier, these moves are not that easy to perform and can put you at great risk if you miss them. The Key to performing them correctly is pressing the prompt button at the right time from the right distance. So without any further ado let’s take a look at the controls.
Springboard Dive for Outside Ring
This is one of the Standing Springboard dive which can be performed when the opponent is outside the ring and you are inside.
- To do this attack simply go in the direction of your opponent and grab the ropes by holding L1 and LB on Xbox.
- After that press Square/X for PlayStation and X/A on Xbox to jump over the ropes onto the opponent.
Springboard Dive for Inside Ring
This is another type of standing Springboard dive to perform when both players are inside the ring. However, to do this you will have to ensure that the moves you make are pretty quick.
- To do this attack grab the ropes with both hands by holding L1 on PlayStation and LB on Xbox.
- And after that simply press Square/X on PlayStation and X/A on Xbox to perform the attack.
Running Springboard Dive
In WWE 2K23, running outside the ring to perform a Springboard dive can get pretty risky if you miss. This can be performed when the opponent is standing outside the ring and you are running toward them from the inside.
- To this attack first throw or lure your opponent outside of the ring
- Next, face in the direction of your target and take a few steps back.
- After creating enough distance, run towards the opponent by holding L2 on PlayStation and LT on Xbox.
- Then, as soon as the wrestler reaches close to the ropes press Square on PlayStation and X on Xbox.
That sums up all about how you can do Springboard Dive attacks in WWE 2K23. While you are here take a look at the controls to break the Grapple Combo in the game. Also, take a look at the list of weapons you can use.