WWE 2K20 performed horribly at launch and this could have been the second most disastrous launch of 2019, the developers had promised that they would patch the glitches and get an update out as soon as possible. There is a new update called Wasteland Wanderers and it has a ton of new features.
While they did try to fix the issues, the damage was done and WWE 2K20 seemed like it could never bounce back, so to bring players back to the game 2K decided to change the entire outlook of the game and bring a Mad Max vibe to the game.
In this wild dystopian update, you get to play as a couple of superstars as you take on numerous challenges and there are new characters as well.
A few story towers in the style of Mortal Kombat and a couple of challenges completely change the clean and minimalistic look of WWE 2K20.
This new content is free for those who opted to purchase the Deluxe and Collector’s Editions of WWE 2K20. For those who wish to have this can purchase the Backstage Pass which is currently $29.97 for access to all 2K Originals.
You can check out everything that the new update has to offer right below:
NEW STORY TOWERS:
- “Song of the Drifter” – Survivor Elias must compete against some of the strongest Superstars the Wasteland has to offer in a series of Fatal Four-Way matches;
- “Trapped With Me” – Survivor Rhea Ripley finds a group of misfits looking to join her team. If they want a spot in the squad, they’ll have to beat her first;
- “Gas Tax” – Survivor Pete Dunne has found himself robbed of his own fuel reserves. If he wants them back, he’ll have to go through a gauntlet of matches hosted by Raider Velveteen Dream.
- “Hostile Takeover” – The Overlord has fallen, and Survivor Roman Reigns is looking to claim the vacancy. He has a few people to go through before he can take the throne, each of whom thinks he should rule the Wasteland.
NEW WWE SUPERSTAR CHARACTERS:
Seth the Wanderer
Overlord Samoa Joe
Corbin the Gatekeeper
Ali Fortune Fighter
Grand Champion Batista
Advocate Jack Gallagher
Warrior Ruby Riott
Raider Velveteen Dream
TWO NEW ARENAS:
- New voiceover and commentary
- New themed Superstar parts
- New themed Create-an-Arena parts
- New themed weapons
WWE 2K20 is developed by 2K Games and is available for PC, Xbox One and PS4.