There are four World Bosses available in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands at the moment. The names of these World bosses are Mortanis of Maldraxxus, Oranomonos the Everbranching of Ardenweald, Nurgash Muckformed of Revendreth, and Valinor of Bastion.
For the uninitiated, World Bosses in WoW: Shadowlands make their appearance on a weekly basis. Every week, a new boss spawns in a new location, which you will have to discover on your own. If you have been having trouble finding the exact location and schedule of World Bosses in WoW: Shadowlands then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
In this guide, we will not only share the schedule and exact location of World Bosss but also what they have in store for you and their abilities. Upon killing and looting World Bosses in WoW: Shadowlands, you can get ilvl200 Conduits to all your Covenant abilities and exclusive Legendary memories.
Without any further ado, let’s go through the guide.
When Are World Bosses in WoW: Shadowlands Spawn in 2021?
As we have mentioned above that only one boss spawns during the weekly reset in WoW: Shadowlands, here’s which boss will be available this week in WoW section of Wowhead’s front page.
WoW Shadowlands World Boss Rotation Schedule:
WoW: Shadowlands: World Bosses Locations, Loot Lists, And Abilities
Maldraxxus – Mortanis
Mortanis is scheduled to spawn in WoW: Shadowlands on March 2 and March 30 this year. If you are wondering where will he spawn in the game then don’t worry, you can spot him in the House of the Chosen, which is located near the Spearhead flightpath.
Upon taking down Mortanis, he will drop ilvl 207 loot, which is right between normal and heroic Castle Nathria.
- Spine Crawler Waistcord – Cloth Waist
- Bone-Cleated Footpads – Leather Boots
- Bone Crushing Vicegrips – Mail Gloves
- Mortanis’s Ribcage – Mail Chest
- Shoulderblade Vambraces – Plate Wrist
- Band of the Risen Bonelord – Ring
- Memory of Keefer – Windwalker Monk
- Memory of a Guile Charm – Outlaw Rogue
- Memory of Fujieda – Fury Warrior
All Shadowlands World Bosses will drop ilvl200 (or Rank 5) versions of the Covenant Ability Conduits.
Bastion – Valinor, the Light of Eons
During the first quarter of 2021, Valinor will spawn on 26th Jan, 23rd Feb and 23rd March. To spot him the game, you will have to head over to the Temple of Loyalty, which is located in the northwest Bastion. The nearest flight path to Valinor’s location is theTerrace of the Collectors.
Valinor, the Light of Eons Loot
- The notable loot you get from Valinor is ilvl 207, which can be found between normal and heroic Castle Nathria.
- Doubtweaver’s Handwraps – Cloth Gloves
- Anima-Charged Wristbanding – Leather Wrists
- Servo-Chain Waistguard – Mail Waist
- Oversized Centurion Helm – Plate Helm
- Valinor’s Ground Pounders – Plate Boots
Shroud of the Penitent – Cloak
- Memory of the Final Verdict – Retribution Paladin
- Memory of Archbishop Benedictus – Holy Priest
- Memory of the Windspeaker’s Lava Resurgence – Elemental Shaman
Upon looting each World Bosses in Shadowland, you will get ilvl200 (or Rank 5) versions of the Covenant Ability Conduits.
Ardenweald – Oranomonos the Everbranching
World Boss Oranomonos will next spawn in WoW: Shadowlands on Feb 21, and March 9 this year. Finding him is not quite difficult. Yes, you simply need to go to the back of Tirna Scithe, which is located near the flight path Root Home.
Oranomonos the Everbranching Loot
Oranomonos drops ilvl 207 loot, which is right between normal and heroic Castle Nathria.
- Slippers of the Leafy Undergrowth – Cloth Boots
- Oranomonos’s Diaphanous Leggings – Leather Legs
- Seed-Tender’s Handwraps – Leather Gloves
- Ironroot Bindings – Mail Wrist
- Stonebark Girdle – Plate Belt
- Twisted Witherroot Band – Ring
- Memory of the Verdant Infusion – Restoration Druid
- Memory of Surging Shots – Marksmanship Hunter
- Memory of a Fevered Incantation – Fire Mage
All Shadowlands World Bosses give ilvl200 (or Rank 5) versions of the Covenant Ability Conduits when they are killed.
Revendreth – Nurgash Muckformed
World Boss Nurgash will next spot in the game on 21 Feb and 9 March during the first quarter of 2021. Unlike other World Bosses, we have not discovered the exact location of Nurgash as of yet. As soon as he spawns for the first time on live servers, we will update his location here.
Nurgash Muckformed Loot
Nurgash will drop ilvl 207 loot, which is right between normal and heroic Castle Nathria.
- Sinstone Shoulderpadding – Cloth Shoulder
- Comfortable Slumberwraps – Cloth Wrist
- Nurgash’s Belt of Many Sinstones – Leather Waist
- Jingling Stone Stompers – Mail Boots
- Hardened Castle Crushers – Plate Gloves
- Muckformed Chain Choker – Neck
- Memory of a Frenzied Monstrosity – Unholy Death Knight
- Memory of an Erratic Fel Core – Havoc Demon Hunter
- Memory of Azj’Aqir’s Madness – Destruction Warlock
Similar to other World Bosses in Shadowlands, Nurgash will drop ilvl200 (or Rank 5) versions of the Covenant Ability Conduits.
That’s everything you need to know about all four World Bosses, their locations, schedule, loot lists and abilities in WoW: Shadowlands.