In Word of Warcraft (WoW) many players have been wondering if there is a way to get to Kul Tiras from Orgrimmar. This question started to rise when many players went on the journey of the Shadowlands as Hordes. But were unable to get back to the Kul Tiras in the Battle of Azeroth expansion. If you are also stuck in Orgrimmar and looking for ways to get back, then we are here to help. For your convenience, we will walk you through the process to get back to Kul Tiras as a Horde.
How Can I Get Back to Kul Tiras from Orgrimmar in WoW?
Here’s how you can get back to Kul Tiras from Orgrimmar as a Horde in WoW. Follow the walk-through below and you’ll be good to go.
- First, from the Orgrimmar the player will have to go to Zandalar. And for that, you’ll have to complete or start the Zuldazar quest.
- Next, simply head to the Orgrimmar portal room and teleport to Zandalar.
- After reaching there, make your way to the Port of Zandalar in Zuldazar.
- Then, hop on the boat on your left and interact with Nathanos Blightcaller to initiate the Breaking Kul Tiran Will quest.
- Once done, speak with the Dread Admiral Tattersail and he’ll let you set sail for Drustvar in Kul Tiras.
And that’s how you can explore the Kul Tiras World of Warcraft again. Once you reach there don’t forget to collect all the cosmetic items that you didn’t get the chance to collect in the past. However, it is not just you, many Horde players are frustrated about this option where you don’t get to sail Kul Tiras like the Alliance player. For those who are unaware, the Ally players have the option to set sail for this location without completing any quest.
With that said, this is everything you need to know about how you can get back to Kul Tiras from Orgrimmar as a Horde in WoW. While you are here check out the best Professions to choose from in the game. Also, take a look at the 2023 upcoming games’ release date calendar.