Here’s a list of 5 letter words with LUF in the middle and start that will let you solve today’s Wordle and get the answer quickly. This compilation will come in handy for this game as well as other Word games.
To discover more letters first, players need to use one of these best starting words for their initial guess because this will reveal whether any vowel exists in the word or not. Today, you’ve already figured out that the word contains L, U & F so let’s take a look at all the words that can be the possible answer.
5 Letter Words With LUF in the Middle – Wordle Clue
Thankfully, there are only a few words with LUF in the middle. Here are the words with their meanings.
- BLUFF: To try to deceive someone.
- FLUFF: Soft fibers from fabrics such as wool or cotton.
- SLUFF: Another spelling of slough (which is the skin shed by a snake or any other reptile).
- PLUFF: A smoky emission from the firing of a gun.
Also Read | Wordle Help: 5 Letter words with LAC in Them
5 Letter Words Starting with LUF
If you are also trying out words which have LUF in the beginning, here’s the (super short) list you are looking for.
- LUFFA: The luffa, also spelled loofah, usually refers to the fruits of the species Luffa aegyptiaca and Luffa acutangula.
- LUFFS: The act of sailing a ship nearer the wind.
That’s all for 5 letter words with LUF in them (middle, starting and ending positions) to help you solve today’s Wordle. Some of these words are too rare and have a low chance of appearing in Wordle – but they can come in handy for other Word games.
If you liked this list of Five letter words with LUF in the middle, make sure to check out our list of words with HEA in the middle as well.