Nier replicant lets you collect something called ‘Words’ in the game which are basically magical spells. Once you have access to Grimoire Weiss, you will be able to equip these words with your weapons, magic, and martial arts. They will increase various stats of the player depending on what word has been applied. Many a time, this feature gets blindsided or players get confused on how to apply them and where. So in this guide, we will tell you steps to use and apply the Word Edit Feature in Nier Replicant.
How to Apply the Word Edit in Nier Replicant?
You can apply the word edit in Nier Replicant by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the ‘menu‘ option and click on the ‘Word‘ Tab
- In ‘Choose a word-edit‘ category, you will get the option of selecting 4 categories as shown below:
- Select the option you want to apply the word on.
- Once you choose the desired option for example weapons, you will get a list of all the weapons to choose from.
- Just select the particular one that you want to apply the word on and a list of words that you have collected.
- Apply the word from the word list that you have.
- You will also see 4 other options if you click on the weapon like below:
There are 120 words in total to choose from and you can collect them from defeating Shades. The game also gives the option where it will automatically choose the best word for that particular gear or skill. You can also try out different combos for the same gear that will increase your desired stats. But for beginners, just stick to the words that the game suggests are the best for that particular gear.
So that is all about our guide on how to use the word edit and equip words in Nier Replicant. If you would like to know how to get all Weapons in Nier Replicant, make sure you check out our guide on that too.