Warzone 2 brings a lot of fresh changes compared to the first part. While playing the multiplayer battle royale, players have also noticed the upgrades to the Gulag. However, these changes have left many players wondering how to win a 2v2 in Gulag in COD Warzone 2. Since the mode is now different with updated maps and two players instead of 1v1, many find it difficult to win. However, even with all the changes, Gulag requires good close combat with pistols. This is probably one of the reasons many players are faltering. Nevertheless, if you are facing difficulty winning the Gulag in the game, we recommend you check out this guide and use the tips and tricks.
How to Win 2v2 in Gulag in COD Warzone 2
One thing about the new Gulag is that even though it makes it look like teamwork, you need to be far away from teamwork unless you are with a known ally. While the goal is to kill your opponents, using the second player in your team as a distraction will be fruitful. However, this condition is null and void only when the Jailer AI spawns on the battlefield. We will explain this further below.
While you play in the Gulag in Warzone 2, it will be difficult to win the 2v2. However, it is not entirely impossible, and here are the tips and tricks to remember:
- Players must be wary of their weapons along with the Tactical and Lethal. Since you might get Shotguns on some occasions, your game plan will be based on stronger close combat. Once you start the game, using the Tactical and Lethal weapons is important as they may deal some additional damage.
- Now that the most basic tip is done, next comes understanding every nook and cranny of the new Gulag. This does mean that you will need some time to explore it, however, that is the most fruitful tip of the lot.
- With a known ally, teamwork will work smoothly, however, for most players playing with strangers, it goes sour quite quickly. If you feel like needing backup, make sure you have clear communication with your teammate on the strategy. Otherwise, it will become increasingly difficult to win the 2v2 in Gulag in Warzone 2.
- Next up, you will need to use the Proximity Chat when the Jailer AI appears and pair with your enemies. Since beating him means both teams can return to the Battle Royale, most players would agree to this plan. However, if you have to face the Juggernaut on your own, it’s better to dodge him and get out of there. Let the other team face him and hopefully, you will get the opportunity to defeat them.
- You will get to pick up more Lethal and Tactical weapon so if no enemy is around you, do pick it up and use it. They are crucial if you want to win the 2v2 in Gulag in Warzone 2.0.
- Make sure you move around a lot and try to get behind your enemies. This is one of the best ways to beat them. While you move around, you will also be keeping enemies on their toes and hence won’t let them settle.
- Last but not the least, practice with the pistols as much as you can. The Gulag is an important part of the game and hence practicing with a few pistols in modes like DMZ or even the Battle Royale won’t be that harmful.
That’s all there is on how to win 2v2 in Gulag in Warzone 2. While you are here, make sure you check out our Warzone 2 guides with Gamer Tweak.